If you want to change the background image in your race result print-outs, follow these steps:
1. Start Fast Timing, or Fast Configurator
2. Click on the Menu icon and go to System -> Reports.
You will see race results report settings. Open the one you want to change.
Press on buttons to change the background of the report.
If you need to have a background for another language, press '+' button, select language that you want and press select. Then you can change an image same way as before.
You can also change the settings of that report. Press on a 'settings' tab.
Here you’ll see settings such as:
1. Style of report: Now it’s being used only for color of best lap time.
2. Banner: It's the image on the top of report.
3. MailBanner: It's the image that’s used in race result email.
It is a link to an image, you can select another image or change existing with buttons of a setting.
Press 'Close' and you are done.