Follow these instructions:
1. Open the configurator, go to Menu>System>Reports
2. Select the TERMS report. You will see the picture that system is using as background picture in the corresponding kiosk page.
There are few options how to change this text:
Option 1. Create a new image with new text and upload in there using the edit button.
Note: That it has to be in the .png format and have the exact same sizes.
Option 2. You can regenerate this image with different text.
1. Open template tab
2. You will see the template for the image here. (default) If you need to make a printout in another language, you need to add a new template for that language by pressing the '+' button.
3. You can change the text right here in the editor, or you can load it from a Microsoft word file.
Note: The terms and conditions text has to use light font color (preferably white) with transparent background. So make sure you don’t have any background color when you will import it form Microsoft word.
Tips to make this image looks better:
- Use white font color for the text, and some bright color for important sentences.
- Do not use too much text here.
- You can put some images to show the rules.
- Place the full version of the terms and conditions on your website and put the reference here.
When you’re done editing text, press 'Save' to confirm changes.
4. When your new text is ready, then press on the 'Generate image' button.
5. To see the generated image, open 'Image' tab. Now you can see the preview of the image.
Troubleshooting white text
If you have a text with white background on the picture, then you would not be able to see the white text or white logos.
1. Press on the button 'Black' to use black background and check if your background is transparent and your text is visible.
Note: By saving the image, you will actually overwrite the previous image. You can save backup image on the disk by pressing the 'Save' button
2. Now your new terms and conditions design is ready. Please check it in kiosk if it looks good.