Most of FAST 4 is translatable. This means that almost every button you see on the software can have its text changed to something else.
To change a certain translation in FAST 4, follow these steps:
1. Look for Fast Configurator, which should be installed and in the desktop of most of the computers that have our software. Log in with your username and password.
2. Under Setup, click on Languages, and then on the Language of the translation you want to change.
3. Click on the third column of the table of translations, 'System' column.
4. Select the search box on the top left and type the current translation that you want to change.
5. After you find the translation you want to change,
type the new translation in the 'Translation' column.