Some documents might get stuck in the print queue, preventing new documents from getting printed.
To solve this, click the printer icon in the task bar.
Select the documents and delete them from the list.
All print tasks should be removed from the queue. Try to print your document again.
If option 1 doesn't work and your document still gets stuck, try these steps:
1. Go to Windows services (Start > Run > services.msc)
2. Stop the Print Spooler service
3. Go to %systemroot%\system32\spool\printers\ (type this in the address bar of Windows Explorer)
4. Delete all the files that you can find there.
5. Start the Print Spooler service again
Now all print tasks should be removed from the queue.