If you want to use the same printer for the POS and the PIT you need to follow the next steps.
1. Go to Devices and Printers in the Control panel from the computer where the printer is installed.
2. Choose the printer you want to share and Right Click on the printer.
3. Choose 'Printer properties'.
4. Click on the 'Sharing' tab. Mark the 'Share this Printer' checkbox and give it a share name. Click 'OK'.
5. Go to the other computer where the printer must be shared to and go to 'Devices and Printers' in the 'Control panel'.
6. Click on the 'Add a printer' button.
7. Choose the printer you have shared and Click 'Next'.
8. Now you got a Pop-up for installing the driver. Install the driver.
9. If the driver is installed click 'Next'.
10. You need to set the printer as the default printer and you can print a test page so you will be sure the printer works.
You are finished. You can use the printer on both computers now.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us through email@example.com.