To keep your PC functioning well, it's good to restart it on a regular basis. You can do this manually, but this article explains how to do this automatically.
1. Open Windows Task Scheduler
Open the start menu and look for "Task Scheduler" or "taskschd.msc".
2. Create a basic task
Go to Action > Create Basic Task...
3. Give it a name and click Next
4. Select "Daily" and click Next
5. Choose the time and click Next (recommended: 7:00 every morning)
6. Choose "Start a program" and click Next
7. Fill out the following details:
- Program/script: shutdown
- Add arguments: /r /f
8. Check everything and click Finish
Now your PC will restart every morning automatically.