If the device doesn't boot the software but gives you an read/ write error, you can solve it by extending the virtual memory.
- Press the windows button.
- Search on system.
- Select 'Advanced system settings' .
- Go to the advanced tab in the System properties box.
- Click the Settings button from under the Performance section.
- On the Performance Options box, go to the Advanced tab.
- Click the Change button from under the Virtual memory section.
- On the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives checkbox.
- In the now-enabled fields, type the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile in megabytes (MB) according to the physical memory present in your computer.